Get growing – with our affordable, scalable small business software
Find innovative ways to reach new customers, maximize efficiency, and drive profitable growth – with SAP Business One. This small business software can help you better manage every aspect of your company – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations. Available on-premise, on-demand, and powered by our in-memory computing platform (SAP HANA) – the choice is yours.
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes
- Improve decision making and customer satisfaction with real-time insights
- Supercharge application performance and analytics with in-memory technology
- Give employees on-the-go access to SAP Business One with our mobile app
- Get up and running in just 2 to 8 weeks – and customize your solution with over 550 add-ons*
Stay at the top of your game – with industry-specific solutions for your small business
Every industry has its own unique business processes, requirements, and challenges. That’s why SAP and our partners offer more than 550 prepackaged, fully integrated industry-specific solutions built for SAP Business One. Whether you make, sell, or service, we can provide you with the right small business software for your industry.
- Address unique business processes with tested, preconfigured solutions
- Partner with experts in your industry who understand your specific needs
- Implement solutions with a proven track-record – to reduce cost and risk
- Deploy quickly with built-in implementation methodologies and best practices
Expand your business reach with our bestselling software for small subsidiary management
SAP Business One isn’t just for small businesses – it’s also our bestselling software for small subsidiaries and sales offices. Using SAP Business One as part of a multitier software strategy, you can easily and affordably integrate your subsidiaries within the enterprise. Get the best of both worlds: corporate standardization and control – and local responsiveness.
- Reduce the time, effort, and cost to expand your business
- Integrate and standardize operations, processes, and data
- Connect to applications across your business network
- Maximize your global presence: SAP Business One is available in over 40 countries